We hope you’re doing well and your coworkers, family, and friends are healthy and safe, too! The challenges presented by the Coronavirus have been overwhelming, but together we’re going to get to the other side of this pandemic stronger and better in ways we don’t understand yet.
We thought you might want to hear some good news! Thus far the staff members of Wood Personnel Services have been successful in navigating through all COVID-19 challenges while maintaining two of our main priorities:
- Keep all employees healthy
- Keep all of our offices open
Although this has been a challenge, especially in the face of client closures and shelter-in-place orders, there’s been a silver lining insofar as many of our clients are considered essential and therefore our temporary employees, and operations team that supports them, continue working! Keeping the vital needs of our community and country going is so important and we can’t say enough about these strong and brave men and women. #NashvilleStrong!
Our strategies have been evolving daily, but we thought you might like to know some of our plans for the near future:
- All WPS Offices will remain open and essential staff will rotate, working remotely and working in-office, every other day.
- Other nonessential staff members are allowed to work remotely unless their physical presence is needed to accomplish a necessary task.
- Offices are cleaned and disinfected daily and good hygiene practices are being followed.
- Applicants must complete applications and onboarding documents electronically before being scheduled to come in for interviews.
- All applicants and temporary employees are asked specific COVID-19 screening questions prior to coming into an office, when they arrive at our office, and prior to being sent on a new assignment.
- Social distancing is being practiced in the office. We are not allowing more than 10 people in the office at any given time and interviews and meetings are done at recommended distances.
Thank you very much for helping us get through this difficult time. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of our WPS staff representatives. Once again, we’re here for you if you need us!
Please stay safe, healthy and hopeful. This too shall pass!
Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse): 615-399-0006
Nashville (Office & Administrative): 615-399-0050