- This event has passed.
Customer Service/Administrative Hiring Event – Nashville, TN
February 17 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Are you seeking a career that will allow you to showcase your customer service skills in an office setting? Are you looking for a company that offers great benefits, pay and hours? We may have just the right position for you!
Our Nashville (Office & Administrative) branch, in partnership with a Nashville insurance company, will be taking applications and conducting interviews. This is a family-owned business that has an excellent customer service rating. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification and a copy of your updated resume. Feel free to contact us at (615) 399-0050. We look forward to seeing you!
When: Monday, February 17, 2020
Time: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Wood Personnel Services
2 International Plaza Drive, Suite 800
Nashville, TN 37217
- $13 to $15 per hour (depending on experience)
Perks once hired on:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Long term and short term disability
- Health Savings Account
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Must complete a typing assessment with a minimum of 35 WPM
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong computer skills, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PC web-based applications
- Must have listening and problem-solving skills
- Attentive to detail and consistency in delivery
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic, and have good interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a high volume call center preferred
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when appropriate
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
Can’t make it to the Hiring Event? No problem! We take applications Monday-Friday, 8-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Nashville (Office & Administrative) branch: 2 International Plaza Drive, Suite 800, Nashville, TN 37217.