- This event has passed.
Forklift Operator Hiring Event – Nashville, TN
November 12 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch is currently hiring for numerous 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Forklift Operator positions in the South Nashville area. These are temp-to-hire opportunities at various distribution facilities. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of previous forklift experience. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. Feel free to contact our office at (615) 399-0006.
When: Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Time: 1-3 p.m.
Where: 63 E. Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211
Hours and Compensation:
- $13-$14 per hour
- 1st shift: 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 3-11:30 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 11 p.m.-7:30 a.m. (will train on 1st shift)
- At least 1 year of previous forklift experience with the same company
- Proof of Certification and valid driver license
- Must have GED/High School Diploma
- Steel Toe Shoes required
- Ability to operate a sit-down or stand-up forklift, reach truck and other warehouse equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment while meeting production standards
- Must pass required testing
- Attendance is a priority
- Must be able to start to work right away
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
- Move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Stack and store merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
- Pull and prepare products for shipment
Can’t make it to the hiring event? No problem! We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch: 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211.