Manufacturing Job Fair – White House, TN
May 6 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Drop by our job fair for Manufacturing Associate and Machine Operator positions on all shifts throughout Sumner County. Walk-ins welcome – no appointment needed. Feel free to contact us at (615) 989-7911. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification paperwork.
When: Thursday, May 6, 2021
Time: noon – 4 p.m.
Where: Holiday Inn Express, 206 Knight Circle, White House, TN 37188
Benefits Offered by Wood Personnel Services:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Card
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
Compensation and Hours:
- Up to $20 an hour (based on experience)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Previous machine operation experience preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate various machinery and hand tools
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items properly
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Can’t make it to the event?
Walk-ins welcome: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Monday thru Friday). Or call us at (615) 989-7911 to schedule an appointment. Apply online 24/7.
We are located at 722 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066 (across from Kroger, in the shopping center next to Big Lots).