- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Production Worker Hiring Event – Columbia, TN
April 7 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
We are conducting interviews and taking applications at the Columbia, TN Career Center for multiple positions in the Franklin and Mount Pleasant areas. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information contact us at (615) 376-1117. A representative will assist you through the online application and schedule an interview time.
When: Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Time: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 119 Nashville Highway, Suite 106, Columbia, TN 38401
- Take a spin at the WHEEL for your chance to win a variety of prizes (new and updating applicants)
We will be following the Columbia, TN Career Center policies for COVID-19:
- An appointment is strongly recommended (limited walk-ins)
- Temperature checks at the door
- Six feet social distancing at all times
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Assembly Associate: $13–$13.30/hour
- 1st shift: 7 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 3:30 p.m.–midnight
- 3rd shift: 11 p.m.– 7 a.m.
- Plumbing Apprentice: $13–$16/hour
- 1st shift: 6:45 a.m.–4 p.m.
Mt. Pleasant, TN:
- Warehouse Worker: $16.50–$18/hour
- 1st shift: 6 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 8 p.m.–6:30 a.m.
- Machine Operator: $14/hour
- 1st shift: 7 a.m.–3:30 p.m
- Temporary Forklift Operator: $14/hour
- 1st shift: 7:30–4:30 p.m.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Background check and drug screen
- Feed raw materials into production machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment