- This event has passed.
Manufacturing Production Worker Hiring Event – Columbia, TN
April 30 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
We are conducting interviews and taking applications at the Columbia, TN Career Center for multiple positions in the Franklin and Mount Pleasant areas. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information contact us at (615) 376-1117.
When: Friday, April 30, 2021
Time: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Compensation and Hours:
- Up to $18 an hour
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
- Warehouse Associate
- Machine Operator
- Temporary Forklift Operator
- Assembly Associate
- Plumbing Apprentice
- No experience necessary (willing to train)
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment
Can’t make the hiring event?
Walk-ins are welcome at our Franklin, TN branch office: Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM. You can also schedule an appointment by calling us at (615) 376-1117. Apply online 24/7.
We are located at 1113 Murfreesboro Road (Hwy 96), Suite 405, Franklin, TN 37064 (in Williamson Square Shopping Centre next to Hobby Lobby).