- This event has passed.
Manufacturing/Production Worker Virtual Hiring Event – Franklin, TN
January 13 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Our Franklin, TN office is hosting a virtual hiring event for Manufacturing and Production jobs located in Franklin, TN and Mt. Pleasant, TN. To ensure the safety and well-being of our applicants we will be conducting virtual interviews via Google Duo, FaceTime, and Zoom. Please have the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 paperwork. If you need assistance or have any questions, feel free to contact our Franklin, TN office a call at (615) 376-1117.
When: Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Compensation and Positions Available:
- Assembly Associate (Franklin, TN) | $13–$13.30 an hour
- 1st shift: 7 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 3:30 p.m.–midnight
- 3rd shift: 11 p.m.–7 a.m.
- Machine Operator (Mt. Pleasant, TN) | $13–$14 an hour
- 2nd shift: 1 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Machine Operator (Mt. Pleasant, TN) | $18 an hour
- 2nd shift: 2 p.m.–11:30 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 11 p.m.–6 a.m.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Reliable mode of transportation
Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Must have at least 2–3 years of verifiable warehouse/machine operator experience
- Must be able to verify the last seven years of employment
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Feed raw materials into production machinery
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Use lifting equipment and forklift trucks to fulfill orders
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain work areas and equipment
How to apply? It’s easy! Submit your resume and you will be contacted by the representative to assist you through the online application and to schedule an interview time.