- This event has passed.
Warehouse Associate Hiring Event – Nashville, TN
August 13, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch will be conducting interviews and taking applications for 2nd shift positions with Ingram Content Group. These positions are both seasonal and temp-to-hire opportunities. When coming to the hiring event, please be sure to bring appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification process. Feel free to contact our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch at (615) 399-0006.
When: Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Time: 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Where: 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211
Position Hiring For:
- Order Picker/Packer
- Warehouse Production Associate
Compensation and Hours:
- $14 per hour
- 2nd shift available
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
- Solid communication skills and inventory skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
Can’t make the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch: 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211.