- This event has passed.
Warehouse Associate Hiring Event – Gallatin, TN
May 1 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our Gallatin office is currently hiring for numerous warehouse, manufacturing and distribution facilities in the Gallatin, Hendersonville, Portland and White House areas. These are temp-to-hire positions with excellent advancement opportunities. The hiring event is Wednesday, May 1st from 9AM-2PM. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. Feel free to contact our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911.
- Machine Operator
- Assembly Associate
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Packaging Associate
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Forklift Operator
- Up to $13 per hour (depending on position and shift)
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Background and drug screen
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Pull materials; pack boxes; place orders in the delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
- Assist in counting physical inventory
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and map
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Can’t make it to the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at our Gallatin office: 722 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066.