- This event has passed.
Warehouse Associate Job Fair – Gallatin, TN
March 29 @ 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Our Gallatin, TN office is hosting a job fair for over 30 new warehouse and manufacturing positions. These are temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire positions in the Gallatin, Hendersonville, and White House areas.
Appointments are strongly encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome! Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. Contact us at (615) 989-7911 and schedule an appointment today!
When: Monday, March 29, 2021
Time: 2–8 p.m.
Where: 722 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066
Compensation and Hours:
- $12–$20 an hour (depending on position and shift)
- 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Operator
- Manufacturing Associate
- Warehouse Packer
- Assembly Associate
- Specialized skilled positions (Press Operator, CNC Operator, Laser Operator, Turret Operator)
- At least 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience preferred
- GED or High School Diploma
- At least 1 year of forklift experience (forklift position only)
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items properly
- Operate a forklift to move items throughout the warehouse to their correct locations
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
If you can’t make the job fair on March 29, we also accept applicants Monday-Friday with same-day in-office or virtual appointments.