- This event has passed.
Warehouse Associate Hiring Event – Murfreesboro, TN
November 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our Murfreesboro, TN office will be conducting interviews and taking applications for various warehouse positions in the Murfreesboro, La Vergne, and Smyrna Tennessee areas. When coming to the hiring event, please be sure to bring appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification process. Feel free to contact our Murfreesboro office at (615) 890-8400. We look forward to seeing you!
When: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Hiring Event Perks:
- Change to win a $25 Amazon gift card
Available Positions, Compensation, and Hours:
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available (depending on position and location)
- Forklift Operator: $15-$18.75 per hour
- Machine Operator: $12-$14 per hour
- Order Puller: $13.50-$15 per hour
- Quality Control: $12-$12.50 per hour
- At least 1-2 years of Manufacturing/Warehousing experience preferred
- Must have either a GED or High School Diploma
- At least 1-year of previous forklift experience (forklift position only)
Responsibilities May Include:
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items properly
- Operate a forklift to move items throughout the warehouse to their correct locations
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Can’t make the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Murfreesboro office: 1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129.