- This event has passed.
Warehouse Associate Hiring Event – Murfreesboro, TN
July 9 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our Murfreesboro office will be conducting interviews and taking applications for various warehouse positions. When coming to the hiring event, please be sure to bring appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification process. Feel free to contact our Murfreesboro office at (615) 890-8400.
When: Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Time: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Where: 1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Forklift Operator
- Order Puller
- Machine Operator
Compensation and Hours:
- $12-$18.75 an hour (depending upon shift and position)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
- At least 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must have either a GED or High School Diploma
- Must have at least 1 year of experience operating a forklift (forklift position only)
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items properly
- Operate a forklift to move items throughout the warehouse to their correct locations
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Can’t make the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at our Murfreesboro office: 1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129.