- This event has passed.
Warehouse Associate Hiring Event – Murfreesboro, TN
August 6 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Our Murfreesboro office will be conducting interviews and taking applications for various warehouse positions in the Murfreesboro, La Vergne, and Antioch areas. When coming to the hiring event, please be sure to bring appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification process. Feel free to contact our Murfreesboro office at (615) 890-8400.
When: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Time: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Forklift Operator
- Order Puller
- Machine Operator
Compensation and Hours:
- $12-$18.75 per hour (depending upon shift and position)
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
- At least 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must have either a GED or High School Diploma
- Must have at least 1 year of experience operating a forklift (forklift position only)
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items properly
- Operate a forklift to move items throughout the warehouse to their correct locations
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Can’t make the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Murfreesboro office: 1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129.