- This event has passed.
Warehouse Associate Hiring Event – Nashville, TN
January 28 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch is currently hiring for multiple 1st shift Warehouse Associate positions. These are immediate temp-to-hire openings. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. If you have already applied with us and are interested, or have questions, please call us at (615) 399-0006.
When: Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Time: 1-3 p.m.
Where: 63 E. Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211
Hours and Compensation:
- $15 per hour
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 1st shift: 6 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Overtime as needed
- RF scan gun experience
- Forklift and pallet jack experience is a plus
- Proven work experience in a warehouse setting
- Good working knowledge of warehouse data systems
- Solid communication skills and inventory skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity necessary for the work
- Pick and pack orders
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
Can’t make it to the hiring event? No problem! We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch: 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211.