- This event has passed.
Warehouse Associate Hiring Event (Part-time) – Nashville, TN
July 30 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch will be conducting interviews and taking applications for multiple part-time Warehouse Associate positions for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift. These positions are located at a distribution facility that specializes in the production of parts for the automobile industry. When coming to the hiring event, please be sure to bring appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification process. Feel free to contact our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch at (615) 399-0006.
When: Tuesday, July 30, 2019
Time: 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
Where: 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211
Position Hiring For:
- Parts Catcher Associate
Compensation and Hours:
(Shifts are full 8 hours; however, an employee only works 2-3 days a week, making them part-time employees)
- $12-$13 per hour (depending on shift)
- 1st shift: 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 3-11:30 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 11 p.m.-7:30 a.m.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work at a quick and steady pace with a sense of urgency
- Repetitive handling of 5-10 pounds
- Follow production instructions of the supervisor to ensure quality
- Maintain quality and quantity with a strong sense of accountability and high standards
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- Package items into appropriate boxes
Can’t make the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch: 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211.