Warehouse Hiring Event – Columbia, TN
May 14 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
We are conducting interviews and taking applications at the Columbia, TN Career Center for multiple positions in the Franklin and Mount Pleasant areas. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. For more information contact us at (615) 376-1117.
When: Friday, May 14, 2021
Time: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 119 Nashville Highway, Suite 106, Columbia, TN 38401
- Up to $18 an hour
- Warehouse Associate
- Machine Operator
- Temporary Forklift Operator
- Assembly Associate
- Plumbing Apprentice
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Assemble goods on production lines
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Store goods and raw materials properly in our warehouse
- Pack goods to be shipped
Can’t make it to the event?
Walk-ins are welcome at our Franklin, TN branch office: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m. Or call us at (615) 376-1117 to schedule an appointment. Apply online 24/7.
We are located at 1113 Murfreesboro Road (Hwy 96), Suite 405, Franklin, TN 37064 (In Williamson Square Shopping Centre next to Hobby Lobby).