Warehouse Hiring Event – Nashville, TN
May 10 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Drop by our hiring event for multiple warehouse and manufacturing positions in the Nashville, Antioch, Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, La Vergne, Smyrna, Gallatin, and Franklin, TN areas. Walk-ins are welcome or feel free to schedule an appointment by calling us at (615) 399-0006. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification paperwork.
- Monday, May 10th
- Wednesday, May 12th
- Friday, May 14th
Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
63 East Thompson Lane
Nashville, TN 37211
Hours and Compensation:
- $14–$19 an hour (depending on shift and position)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Weekend shift available
- Machine Operator
- General Labor
- Warehouse Associate
- Picker Packer
- Assembly Associate
- Forklift/Reach Truck/Cherry Picker/Dock Stocker
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of previous warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- At least 6 months of forklift/reach truck/cherry picker/dock stocker experience (forklift position only)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Receive, unload, and place incoming inventory items properly
- Operate a forklift to move items throughout the warehouse to their correct locations (forklift position only)
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Can’t make the hiring event?
Walk-ins are welcome Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Or call us at (615) 399-0006 to schedule an appointment. Apply online 24/7.
We are located at 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211 (in the Kroger shopping center, next to Subway).