- This event has passed.
Warehouse Manufacturing Worker Hiring Event – Murfreesboro, TN
September 3, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Our Murfreesboro office will be conducting interviews and taking applications for various warehouse positions in the Murfreesboro, La Vergne, and Antioch areas. When coming to the hiring event, please be sure to bring appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification process. Feel free to contact our Murfreesboro office at (615) 890-8400. We look forward to seeing you!
When: Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Line Technician ($13.50-$14 per hour)
- Forklift Operator ($15-$18.75 per hour)
- Order Puller ($12-$15 per hour)
- Machine Operator ($12-$14 per hour)
- Quality Control ($12-$12.50 per hour)
Available Positions, Compensation, and Hours:
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available (depending on position and location)
Machine Operator & Quality Control: $12-$12.50 per hour
Assembly Associate & Quality Control: $13-$13.30 per hour
Mt. Juliet, TN
Order Puller: $14-$14.50 per hour
- At least 6 months of Manufacturing/Warehousing experience preferred
- Must have either a GED or High School Diploma
- Operate various machines
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Assemble products into finished goods
- Responsible for assembly of items
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items properly
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Can’t make the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Murfreesboro office: 1139 NW Broad Street, Suite 107, Murfreesboro, TN 37129.