- This event has passed.
Warehouse Worker Hiring Event
March 13 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
This event takes place from 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 13th, 2019.
Our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) location is currently hiring for numerous warehouse, manufacturing and distribution facilities in the South Nashville area. These are temp-to-hire positions with excellent advancement opportunities. When coming to apply, make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. Feel free to contact our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) location at (615) 399-0006.
- General Laborer
- Machine Operator
Compensation and Hours:
- $13 per hour
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift available
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Previous machine operating experience
- Pick orders
- Operate basic production machinery
- Package and stack product
- Report all issues and inconsistencies to the Supervisor
- Verify all operations have been inspected and completed
- Inspect products for consistency
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
Can’t make it to the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) location: 63 E. Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211.