- This event has passed.
Warehouse Worker Hiring Event – Nashville, TN
September 16 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch is currently hiring for numerous 1st and 2nd shift warehouse worker positions in the Nashville, TN area. These are temp-to-hire opportunities. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. Feel free to contact our office at (615) 399-0006.
When: Monday, September 16, 2019
Time: Noon to 3 p.m.
Where: 63 E. Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211
Available Positions and Compensation:
1st and 2nd shift available
- Picker/Packer Associate: $10-$10.50 per hour
- General Laborer: $12-$12.75 per hour
- Must be available to work 10-12 hour shifts, 6-7 days a week. Plenty of overtime.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Follow production instructions of the supervisor to ensure quality
- Maintain quality and quantity with a strong sense of accountability and high standards
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- Package items into appropriate boxes
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Pack/ stack products to be shipped
- Organize warehouse space
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
Can’t make it to the hiring event? No problem! We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch: 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211.