- This event has passed.
Warehouse Worker Hiring Event – Nashville, TN
September 3, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch is currently hiring for numerous warehouse worker positions for a distribution facility that specializes in the production of parts for the automobile industry around the Antioch, TN area. These are temp-to-hire opportunities. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. Feel free to contact our office at (615) 399-0006.
When: Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Time: Noon to 3 p.m.
Where: 63 E. Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211
Available Positions and Compensation:
- Parts Catcher: $13-$14 per hour
- Custodian: $13 per hour
- Press Operator: $13.30 per hour
- Assembly Associate: $13-$13.30 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work at a quick and steady pace with a sense of urgency
- Repetitive handling of 5-10 pounds (for Parts Catcher position)
- Follow production instructions of the supervisor to ensure quality
- Maintain quality and quantity with a strong sense of accountability and high standards
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- Package items into appropriate boxes
- Receive and process warehouse stock products
- Perform inventory control
- Operate and maintain warehouse equipment
Can’t make it to the hiring event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8:30-10 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. at our Nashville (Industrial & Warehouse) branch: 63 East Thompson Lane, Suite 111, Nashville, TN 37211.