- This event has passed.
Warehouse Worker Hiring Event
March 6 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Our Gallatin office is currently hiring for numerous warehouse, manufacturing and distribution facilities in the Gallatin, Hendersonville, Portland and White House areas. Please make sure to bring the appropriate ID(s) for the I-9 verification. Feel free to contact our Gallatin office at (615) 989-7911. These are temp-to-hire positions with advancement opportunities.
- Machine Operator
- Assembly Associate
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk
- Packaging Associate
- Fulfillment Specialist
- Picker and Packer
- Forklift Operator
- Up to $14 per hour (depending on position and shift)
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Background and drug screen
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Pull materials; pack boxes; place orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
- Assist in counting physical inventory
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and mop
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear proper safety equipment
Can’t make it to the Hiring Event? We take walk-in applications Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at our Gallatin office: 722 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066.