Selective Screening and Recruiting Processes
Every search is unique – and that’s how we approach it. With each new request, we take steps to gather job-specific details and learn as much as possible about your organization’s work environment and culture before launching a multipronged recruiting process.
Here’s our approach:
- Trained HR professionals sift through our internal database of more than 11,000 available candidates.
- Technical schools, outplacement firms, local civic organizations, churches, trusted employees and clients are sourced in order to identify top talent.
- Industry-specific sourcing tactics are employed by our Industrial & Warehouse, Office & Administrative and Technical & Management Divisions.
This can include Internet job boards, a radio campaign, career fairs and specific marketing programs aimed at recruiting targeted groups of applicants or referrals from known industry experts, a member-owned network of candidates and Internet research.
Our recruiting processes may differ slightly depending upon the division you are working with. for example, our office & administrative and industrial & warehouse divisions may choose to utilize social media, internet job boards, a radio campaign, career fairs and specific marketing programs aimed at recruiting targeted groups of applicants. our technical & management divisions may choose similar sourcing strategies but rely mostly on referrals from known industry experts, a member-owned network of candidates and internet research.
When a person is identified as a good candidate for one of our clients, Wood Personnel begins an extensive screening process.
- Candidates are thoroughly interviewed by a member of our placement staff.
- Depending on the office and the division, applicants may be given various skill assessments.
- Candidates are then evaluated to determine if they would be a match for your company.
Only candidates who pass the process and deemed a suitable match are submitted for your consideration. Choose to see resumes and conduct interviews, or if you prefer, the employee may start work based upon our recommendation. Our hiring process is adapted to your requirements, and we update you frequently on the progress of our search.