Benefits. Perks. Extras. Whatever you call them, they really make a difference in today’s changing job market. Here are a few key ways the benefits we offer our temporary and contract employees directly benefit you and your organization:
- Attract the best candidates. Today’s job seekers are savvy. Most know to choose a reputable staffing firm that provides extras like insurance, vacation pay and free online software training. Wood Personnel’s value-added services help us attract, recruit and retain Middle Tennessee’s top talent – and put them to work for you.
- Keep the best candidates. Some staffing services are plagued by extremely high turnover rates, which translate into a “revolving door” of temporaries for their clients. The benefits, value-added services and free online training resources we provide not only attract top candidates, but keep them working for us. When temporary and contract employees stay with us, they’re much more likely to stay working for you, delivering greater continuity throughout your assignments.
- Ensure workers stay healthy, focused and productive. The medical and dental benefits we offer allow our employees to take care of their health issues, while available life insurance gives them peace of mind. Our employees can also qualify for vacation and holiday pay, motivating them to earn the time off they deserve. When employees are healthier and happier, they have better attendance records and stay more focused on the work they do for you.
- Access highly skilled workers. Free online computer training allows employees to develop their software skills – improving their confidence, proficiency and value to your organization.
- View a complete list of our employee benefits.
Wood Personnel Benefits – The Right Thing to Do
The economy is still tough and we realize that many people who come to us have lost their jobs and health benefits, too. Admittedly, Wood Personnel offers benefits to gain a recruiting advantage and deliver the best results for our clients. But honestly, the main reason we do it is because it’s just the right thing to do.