Throughout Middle Tennessee, Wood Personnel has developed a reputation for excellence in staffing and placement.
But, many employers and job seekers aren’t aware of everything we can do: our full range of capabilities; the fields we serve; or the wide variety of positions we fill.
So take a look at all the ways we serve the Middle Tennessee business community. We bet you’ll find something that makes you scratch your head and think, “Wow – I didn’t know Wood Personnel did THAT!”:
Did You Know that Wood:
- Has won multiple awards for staffing excellence? In fact, we were recently named Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award winners, for having won Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Award at least 5 years in a row.
- Is exclusively focused on Middle TN? Our singular focus on the greater Middle Tennessee region means we know who the local players are, where to locate great talent, and how to keep good employees.
- Flattened our organizational structure to serve you better? The lack of organizational layers here allows us to make decisions faster – and customize our services to your needs.
- Provides a full complement of staffing solutions? Whether you need: a single temporary for a day, a flexible workforce solution, or a national executive search, we’re equipped to handle any staffing challenge – big or small, from entry-level through senior management.
- Fills positions in a wide range of fields and positions?
- Administrative and Office: Administrative Assistants, Customer Service Representatives, Receptionists, Office Managers and more.
- Accounting: Payroll Clerks, Accounting Assistants, AR/AP Clerks and more.
- Medical Office: Billing Clerks, Medical Coders, Insurance Clerks, Transcriptionists and more.
- Light Industrial: General Warehouse Associates, Shipping/Receiving Personnel, Mail Room Clerks, Order Pickers and more.
- IT: Management, Technical, Development, Operations and more.
- Executive: Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing Management, Finance and more.
- Supports our local community? Our team members are involved in a wide range of community activities and professional organizations, including local Chambers of Commerce, the American Staffing Association, Hands On Nashville and the Nashville Technology Council.