Creating a cohesive team of high-performers for your organization is no small task. Factors like location, lack of time and a shortage of truly qualified applicants can complicate your hiring process.
Here are a few common recruiting challenges many Middle Tennessee employers face, along with the ways recruiting services like Wood Personnel can make the process simpler and more effective:
Location, location, location. If your company has a “less than ideal” location (to put it delicately), you may have trouble consistently attracting the top talent you need. With an exclusive focus on the greater Middle Tennessee region, Wood Personnel understands the local employment market. We know where to locate good talent and where our candidates are willing to work. We’ll only refer those who are not only qualified for the position, but also willing to work in your location.
Asking the right questions. When it comes to hiring, knowledge is power. Asking the right questions when screening and interviewing is critical to creating the ideal match. Our Recruiters are experts in asking the right questions and can help:
- assess the requirements of your available position;
- determine the major selling points of the opportunity (beyond those listed in the job description);
- identify behaviors and attitudes critical to success in the role;
- craft the right questions that will determine if candidates are a good fit for your opportunity.
Finding the “needle in the haystack.” Posting on a job board may yield a lot of résumés, but how many of those applicants are truly qualified for the position? When you require a unique skill set or have an immediate hiring need, a recruiting service like Wood Personnel provides two distinct advantages to recruiting on your own:
- Shorter time-to-hire. Because we maintain a robust database of a wide variety of skilled administrative professionals, IT specialists, managers and executives, Wood Personnel can quickly pinpoint candidates with the exact skills and experience you require.
- Substantial time savings. Sorting through piles of résumés, not to mention screening and interviewing, takes up valuable HR and management time. Our services keep you focused on your top priorities, while delivering the select few candidates who are genuinely qualified for your available position.
Wood Personnel – A Better Way to Hire
Serving the Middle Tennessee business community since 1988, Wood Personnel Services is a locally owned and operated staffing and recruiting firm with an exclusive focus on the greater Middle Tennessee region. We have the resources and expertise to quickly and cost-effectively deliver talented professionals with skills, experience and behavioral traits to succeed in your organization. We use professionally trained interviewers, a wide array of assessments, thorough background checks and satisfaction guarantees to ensure the success of your next hire.