As a locally-owned, full-service staffing company, WPS has been a part of the Middle Tennessee business community since 1988. Our exclusive focus on Middle Tennessee has provided us with several advantages – especially when it comes to understanding how to work with Middle Tennessee’s best employers and employees.
True, larger staffing agencies may have “national reach” and big budgets that sound tempting – but don’t be fooled. Local staffing agencies like Wood Personnel can deliver far better results for your organization. Here are five ways we can help:
- Local expertise. Whom would you trust more to find you the best candidates: a corporation based in Houston, or a local agency that’s served Middle Tennessee businesses for over 25 years? We know the local economy and employment market, because we’ve lived and worked here for decades. It can be hard to explain the uniqueness of your organization and the market in which you work if a recruiter isn’t from your area. When you work with us, we already understand these things – putting us one step ahead of your needs.
- “Just good people.” Any recruiter can post on local job boards. Wood Personnel does more. Serving Middle Tennessee since 1988, we’ve developed an in-depth understanding of how to attract and retain the region’s best candidates. We know who the local players are, where to locate good talent and how to keep good employees. We’ve nurtured relationships with key referral sources to grow a robust talent network. Simply put, our local connections help us deliver better talent to you – every time.
- Faster decision making. The larger a staffing firm is, the more layers of corporate bureaucracy it will have. And the more layers its processes have, the greater the chance for delays. When you work with us, decisions are made right here. Often, the owner of our company is directly involved with developing programs specifically based on a client’s unique needs. Bottom line, fewer organizational layers allows us to expedite service, customize solutions and resolve issues without making you wait or “jump through hoops.”
- Greater tenure and stability. Our internal employee turnover is lower than the national average for staffing and recruiting firms – which means that when you develop a relationship with a WPS representative, you’ll work with the same person time and time again. Greater stability helps us gain a more in-depth understanding of your business and its unique challenges, so we can better help you overcome them.
- We’re committed to the communities in which we work and live. Profit may be king to some agencies, but Wood Personnel’s goal is to help local businesses and candidates thrive. We’ve built our company by connecting the area’s best talent with top Middle Tennessee employers – and helping both achieve their goals.
Want faster, more personalized service? Access to better talent? Local experts who really understand your needs? Give Wood Personnel a call. Put our local advantages – and over 25 years of experience – to work for you!